April 7, 2016Start Your Dental Practice
Episode 34 – From Zero To Five Practices In Two Years
It can take months, if not years, for someone to decide that they’re finally ready to own a practice.
Today’s guest will tell you that there’s no such thing as truly being “ready.”
As soon as he graduated from dental school, he was off to the races.
Sure, it takes a certain work ethic and skill set to run a successful practice, but waiting around can be costly.
Dr. Hunter Smith is a multiple practice owner, and a contributor on DentalTown, where he posts some of the best numbers-related content available.
If you are inspired to own a practice after today’s show, you’ll enjoy the bonus following. It’s Three Steps To Get Started On Finding A Practice To Buy. Get that here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- What to look for to see if a practice is a good match for you to purchase
- The time when buying a practice with the intention to grow doesn’t make sense
- The number one evaluating factor when determining a good startup location
- Where to start if you’re looking to buy a dental practice
- A problem you want to avoid as a multiple practice owner
- The factor that matters more than the dentist-to-population ratio
- The number one problem that keeps practices from growing
- Scheduling mistakes to avoid
Free Episode Bonus:
If you were inspired to own a practice (or start acquiring more practices), then you’re going to enjoy the bonus I’ve prepared for you.
You don’t have to have it all figured out before you go out and buy a practice, but it helps to know how you can get off to a great start.
As today’s bonus, you can download Three Steps To Get Started On Finding A Practice To Buy.
- “You don’t know what you don’t know until you get in there and do it.” -Dr. Smith
- “I learned more through owning five practices in one year than what I would’ve learned owning one practice for five years.” -Dr. Smith
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
It’s Three Steps To Get Started On Finding A Practice To Buyget bonus