September 25, 2015Start Your Dental Practice
How to Quickly Develop Patient Relationships as a New Dental Practice Owner
The biggest pain at the front desk of any dental practice is easy to notice, but hard to solve:
The phone system.
When you think about it, having a reliable method for your customers to call in to is essential – and the difference between having business and being booked solid.
Jared Rodman is one of the people pioneering a solution to this problem as a whole.
Jared has been working on Weave, aimed at being a “better phone system for your practice, since he was a student at the University of Utah, where he graduated with degrees in Philosophy and Japanese in 2011.
He and his team are focused on relieving the phone-system-pain-point, and I knew I had to bring him on to share his ideals with those starting a new practice or wanting to create a better system in an existing practice.
I see services and products like Weave as a necessary part of creating an amazing user experience in every practice. For today’s bonus, I’ve collected a handful of additional resources you NEED to check out. Click here to get that now.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The number one reason why patients rebook with your office
- The interesting thing about human nature that makes the quality of your dental practice services less important than your connection with patient
- What the golden rule of sales is and why it’s so important to your dental practice
- The first thing you need to do if you want to strengthen your customers experience
- Why you’re probably hiring and handling employees the wrong way, and how to make it right so that it doesn’t affect your bottom line in a negative way
- How to get a 30% increase in rescheduling overdue patients
Free Episode Bonus:
Every practice needs systems and tools in place to maintain the patient-experience.
Today’s bonus precisely helps you with that! Click below to download that now.
Quotes – Click To Share On Twitter:
- “People are who they are… They can only stretch so far before the elastic goes back to it’s core.” – Jared Rodman
- “Hiring correctly sometimes means firing correctly.” – Jared Rodman
- The Sales Acceleration Formula (Affiliate link)
- Y Combinator
- Shark Tank
- Interview with Dr. David Moffet
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve that show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.