March 31, 2016Start Your Dental Practice
Episode 33 – The Three Steps To Growing Your Dental Practice
Most people will tell you that if you want to grow your dental practice, you need to get more patients.
This might make sense at first.
But while getting more patients is part of it, it shouldn’t be the priority.
What good is it for you to gain more patients consistently if they’re not coming back to see you on their next visit?
Dentists who don’t focus on returning patients (and the systems required to get them to come back) are leaving money on the table.
In this show, you’ll learn the best (and proven) strategies to grow your business (and increase your revenue).
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The definition of growth (when it comes to a dental practice)
- How mindset plays a vital role in growing your business
- What a limiting belief is (and why it stunts growth)
- The typical growth cycle of a dental practice
- The best changes you can make to increase your revenue
- The mistake dentists makes when trying to grow their business
- How self-awareness plays a role in all of this
- How to come up with a game plan to increase your revenue
- “Involve your team. As a business owner, you can only do so much on your own.” -Jonathan
- “Be aware, you’re gonna have to depend on other people to do some of these things for you, so make sure you have the right people, and that they’re doing what is necessary to help you grow.” – Jonathan
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.