April 29, 2020Podcast
Episode 120: The Art of Answering the Phone with Cory Pinegar
Hey Ambitious Dentists,
I hope you're having a great week and continuing to navigate these challenging times.
Today I'm excited to share my conversation with Cory Pinegar, CEO of Callforce, who dives deep into the art of answering the phone and how to develop the right phone system for your practice.
Having talked to many dentists over the years, I know that one of the most difficult things to "get right" is how you handle your phones, especially when you're starting out.
Here's just some of what you'll learn in today's interview with Cory Pinegar:
- Some of Corey's unbelievable statistics and facts about dental calls.
- Why systems and structure are so important to optimize your phone process.
- How to determine the missed opportunities for your practice.
- The most common times people call and how to ensure you are prepared.
- Why handling calls are difficult for a new practice and how to know when you should hire extra help.
- The biggest mistakes most dental practices make when making calls.
- A simple trick for making calls a priority in your practice.
And much more...
The Art of Answering the Phone with Cory Pinegar
"Whoever answers the phone first is going to get the opportunity." - Cory Pinegar
ABOUT THE GUEST
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.