October 17, 2016Podcast
Episode 53: Barriers To Dental Practice Growth
A few weeks ago, I shared some of the best strategies, tips, and lessons I’ve learned from talking to hundreds of practice owners in various stages of their practice.
It was without a doubt one of the most popular episodes on the Start Your Dental Practice Podcast.
Today I’m excited to expand on some of those ideas and share some actionable steps you can take to continue to grow your practice.
I had a blast doing this and am confident you’ll come away with some new insights you can apply right away.
At the end of the episode, I’ll also share some more information about the 2nd opening of my exclusive dentist practice mastermind.
I’ll share a little bit more about the mastermind and help you decide if it’s right for you. Be sure to listen to the end as spots are extremely limited.
Want to learn more about the Ambitious Dentist Mastermind Season 2? ” Click here to learn more.
Here are a few things you’ll learn…
- Why good leadership is essential for your practice.
- How to systematically become a better business owner, even if you’re not a “natural born leader.”
- 3 barriers that are holding your practice back, and how to overcome them.
- The best investment you can make for the future success of your practice.
- The exact things you need to track to see success.
- 3 key things you should do that have the most impact on your bottom line.
- Why now is the best time to grow your practice… But why it won’t last long.
- How to make marketing your ally, instead of a giant headache.
- Why the most successful dentist practices don’t spend a lot on marketing
- How to avoid the “15 million dollar mistake.”
- the “capacity problem” and how to avoid it.
- The secret to getting the most of your day, without any additional stress.
Dental Mastermind Season #2 Schedule Your Strategy Session!
Thanks so much for listening to today’s show! As you know, overcoming just one barrier can have a tremendous impact on the success of your practice, which is why I’m so excited to be opening up enrollment for Season 2 of The Ambitious Dentist Mastermind.
This is your chance to join myself and 15 other ambitious practice owners and receive honest and actionable feedback from people who are in your shoes.
Registration closes once we hit 15 members or November 1st, which ever one comes first. So don’t wait. We would love to have you join.
“Your team, is the way your business grows” – Jonathan VanHorn
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
15 Numbers That Will Make Or Break Your Practice + FREE Strategy Sessionget bonus