November 7, 2019Podcast
Episode 117: Why Most Dentists Struggle With Case Acceptance With Alex Nottingham
Hey Ambitious Dentists,
Can you believe it’s almost the end of the year? Where has the time gone?
Today I’m incredibly excited to be welcoming back a previous SYDP guest Alex Nottingham CEO and founder of All Star Dental Academy to the show.
Alex shared a ton of value on episode 93 of SYDP and was a popular request to have back on the podcast.
I brought him back to share his latest insights on what’s working in dentistry specifically increasing case acceptance.
Here are a few things you’ll learn in today’s episode:
- How Alex helped take his father’s dental practice from the verge of bankruptcy to becoming a thriving practice.
- The most effective way to increase your case acceptance rate without using hype or pressure.
- Why you don’t need to work crazy hours to build a successful practice.
- Some of the biggest myths dentists believe that are holding them back from dental practice growth.
- How Alex got into dentistry, and the main business lessons he’s learned about the industry.
- Why having a team first approach can make all the difference in your dental practice success.
And much more.
Enjoy the show.
Why Most Dentists Struggle With Case Acceptance With Alex Nottingham
“For those listening, do not believe that dentists need to settle… you can enjoy your life and your team.” - Alex Nottingham
ABOUT THE GUEST
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.