February 8, 2017Podcast
Episode 68: Clinical Mastery With Dr. Mike DiTolla
As you may know, a few weeks ago I had the pleasure of attending the Voices of Dentistry event.
It was easily one of the best events I’ve attended in recent memory, and I was fortunate to connect with some of the best in the business.
Turns out, when a bunch of podcasters get together for a live event, they tend to.. Well.. record some podcasts.
I hope to be sharing what I learned over the next few weeks as well as some of the many conversations I had with other top performing attendees and speakers.
Today I’m excited to share my chat with Dr. Mike DiTolla, who you might know from the Accidental Geniuses Podcast or the Dentsply Sirona event.
He dives deep into mastering the art of crowns and bridges as well of some of his best tips and tricks to grow your practice. Without exception improving your crown and bridge procedures can make a huge difference in your practice.
You Won’t Want To Miss The Dental Ownership Summit Click Here to Learn More
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- How To Leverage Community To Grow Your Network And Practice
- How Dr. Mike DiTolla got into the Dentist Industry And What He’s Learned From 25 + years in the field.
- Why “Mobile” is so important for your practice and continued education.
- 3 Mistakes New Dentists Make And How To Avoid Them
- Why Dentists Are Like Professional Athletes and What That Means For Your Practice
- The Best Way To Learn From Your Peers To Improve Your Procedures.
And much more.
A special thanks to Mike getting into the nitty gritty on how to improve crown and bridge procedures as well as sharing his 25+ years of dental industry knowledge.
As Mike mentions, most dentists never truly master the art of crowns and bridges. I hope this episode has inspired you to rethink and improve your current procedures. Master the clinical side of your practice, and I know you’ll see great results.
If you want to get an inside look into the planning, and strategy of fast growing dental practice owners you’ll love the event The Dental Ownership Summit.
- “There’s no excuse to not do great crown and bridge preparations.” – Dr. Mike DiTolla
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
Hear Even More Details About The Dental Ownership Summit (Feb 16-17th)get bonus