December 25, 2016Podcast
Episode 62: Cracking The SEO Code With Mike Pederson
A few weeks back, my wife and I were craving sushi and decided to turn to the all knowing Google for answers.
I pulled out my iPhone and typed,“ Best sushi in Little Rock Arkansas.”
Within seconds, we had dozens of places to choose from.
After scanning the page for a few moments, we decided to go with the 2nd listing on Google.
We placed our order and the sushi turned out to be fantastic.
As the sushi place can attest, that’s the power of Search Engine Optimization, or SEO.
Unfortunately, most dental practices consider SEO as an afterthought, when in fact it can often be one of the most important methods of marketing for your practice.
I wanted to bring him back on the show and have him share all things SEO. When thinking about your marketing plan for 2017 SEO is a great place to start.
If enjoyed today’s show you’ll love Mike Pederson’s Free Digital Assessment for SYDP Listeners. He’ll do a live walkthrough of your site and give you suggestions on how to improve your SEO.Get that here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The Bare Minimum Basics For Learning SEO
- 3 SEO Mistakes You Can’t Afford To Make
- The SEO tactics that are working RIGHT now.
- Why You Need To Take SEO Seriously in 2017
- How To Know Which SEO Services Are Worth It
- The Importance of Focus When It Comes To SEO Marketing
- What To Know When Building A Website For The First Time
- Why You Should Give Back To Your Local Community
- The “Light Grey” Method To SEO
- How To Avoid SEO Penalties For Your Site
- Buyer Intent Keywords and Why They Matter
Free Episode Bonus:
Look, SEO can be tricky to get right, especially when you’re juggling the other million things you need to do to run a successful practice.
If you need help getting started Mike has generously offered SYDP listeners a free Digital Assessment of your website, where he will walk you through your current site live and share some ways to improve your marketing and SEO.
You definitely don’t want to miss this fantastic opportunity.
- “Google’s goal is to always serve the best search result possible.” – Mike Pederson
- The Dental Boost
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.