August 31, 2016Podcast
Episode 47: Dental Practice Fundamentals 101 With Kerry Straine
Running a dental practice is hard.
Every day you have thousands of things that are vying for your intention.
And sometimes, in our desire to make things happen we neglect the the basics.
Which is why I’m so excited to have Kerry Straine, the CEO of Straine consulting on the show today.
Kerry has helped hundreds of practice owners master the fundamentals and take their practice to the next level.
Go here to get today’s bonus – a complimentary one-hour consultation and Discovery Tools through the Strain Dental Practice Analysis with Kerry.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- How a single lunch changed Kerry’s career.
- The largest expense for dentist practices today and how to soften the blow.
- How to calculate supply and demand for your practice and why it matters
- Why picking the “Low Fruit” is so important for your practice.
- The importance of finding your “number” to thrive.. Not just survive.
- Discover the “patient flow litmus test”
- The number one indicator of dental practice success.
- How to use the profit formula for your practice.
- What makes a good business owner in general and how to apply to your practice.
- When to expand your practice to multiple locations.
- How to make the most of your dental practice
- Why your balance sheet matters more than your income statement.
Free Episode Bonus:
As Kerry mentioned, you must master the basics to really move the needle in your dental practice.
Today’s bonus is exclusive for Start Your Dental Practice listeners.
It’s a complimentary one-hour consultation and Discovery Tools through the Strain Dental Practice Analysis with Kerry.
“If you don’t have a plan in place, you’re planning to fail.” – Kerry Straine
- Straine Consulting
- Kerry Straine’s personal cell phone number – 916-765-7200
- Strain Consulting Contact
- The Strain Consulting Blog
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
Free 1 hour consultation + Discover tools with Kerry Strainget bonus