February 1, 2019Podcast
Episode 111: Retirement 101 For Dentists
Hey Ambitious Dentists,
Today I’m incredibly excited to share an interview on a topic that I believe isn’t talked about enough in the dental space.
Financial planning and retirement, specifically for dentists.
Now, for those of you who are ready to close out your browser or shut down your podcast app because you’re just getting started as a dentist, it’s never too early to start planning for your financial future and retirement.
I know this topic can be incredibly helpful to many of our SYDP listeners which is why I’m thrilled to have Ryan Isaac cofounder of Dentist Advisors as well as the co-host of the Dentist Money Podcast.
Today we dive deep into the nitty gritty of financial planning and retirement for dentists.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn in today’s episode.
- Why financial planning is essential… especially for dentists.
- The things you should start doing now to build a secure financial future.
- Why it’s never too early to start thinking about your financial plan.
- How to make smart financial decisions as a dentist.
- The biggest mistakes most dentists make when planning for their financial future.How financial planning is like diet and exercise, and the exact tips and strategies to get yourself on track.
- The always changing definition of retirement and a helpful way to set yourself up for success.
And much more.
Even if you’re just getting started with your practice and not even thinking of retirement, I know there’s plenty of key takeaways that can help set you up for a healthy financial future.
Retirement 101 For Dentists
“There should be people in your life who are in position where it’s okay to tell you no.” – Ryan Isaac
About The Guest
Support The Show
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.