April 15, 2020Podcast
Episode 118 : How To Get More Patients During Times of Uncertainty With Dan Delmain
Hey Ambitious Dentists,
On behalf of the entire Tooth & Coin team, I hope you and your loved ones are doing well in these incredibly difficult times and are staying safe and sound.
While many are struggling around the world, I know it’s an especially challenging time for dentists specifically.
I originally recorded this interview with Dan Delmain a few weeks ago, but given the recent events with the COVID-19 I believe you’ll find today’s interview especially relevant.
While the health of your family and friends obviously comes first, it’s more important than ever to build the right systems to attract more patients for your practice.
Today’s guest Dan Delmain is an industry leading leader in helping small businesses generate patients and increase revenue through strategic online marketing and website design.
We talk about everything from website design, to latest marketing best practices. I’ve personally seen how effective Dan’s methods are with his clients and in our talk he shares some incredibly powerful marketing and business strategies you can apply right away.
Here are just a few things you’ll learn:
- Why your dental practice website is so important and the most common mistakes dentists make.
- The most effective type of testimonial to increase trust quickly.
- Should you make a few minor tweaks to your current site or start from scratch?
- Why the “band aid” approach to your website almost never works long term.
- The “Content Management System” Dan recommends for most dentists.
- One of the easiest ways to take your website from a 7 to a 10.
- How to use your website to make a genuine connection with your patients.
And much more.
How To Get More Patients During Times of Uncertainty With Dan Delmain
"What is your value? How are you different? I think having original content is a game changer..." - Dan Delmain
ABOUT THE GUEST
SUPPORT THE SHOW
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.