November 21, 2016Podcast
Episode 58: Recreating The Patient Experience with Dr. Cole Brenny
Time and time again, we talk about how important it is to execute if you want to run or grow a successful dental practice.
Hard, smart work matters.
But contrary to popular belief, you don’t have work 100 hour weeks to make things happen. In fact, in our experience, that will only lead you to burn out.
Focusing and executing on the right things, is far more important than how much you work.
Which is why I’m so excited to share with you my conversation with Dr. Cole Brenny.
Cole is the founder of Practingdentist.com one of the most popular dentist communities online. He is also a practicing dentist and owner of Ivory Dental Group in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
You’ll quickly notice in our conversation how much passion he has for the world of dentistry, and why that has allowed him to be so successful.
At the end of the episode, you’ll also find out where you can get access to Cole’s brand new book “Dental CEO” for free. He breaks down everything you need to know about branding, marketing, and creating the ultimate patient experience.
So be sure to listen all the way through this entire interview to get access to that.
If you enjoyed my conversation with Cole, be sure to get free access to his latest book, “Dental CEO” Get that here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- How to have open and honest conversations (that will boost morale)
- Why dentist partnerships are like marriage, and how to keep the “romance” alive.
- 3 Big Areas To focus on to improve Your practice
- The marketing on steroids method of acquiring patients from another practice.
- How to shift from associate to partnership thinking.
- Why less is more when it comes to growing your business.
- The different types of dentist styles and why they matter.
- Why not getting a mentor is one of the biggest mistakes you can make.
- Best practices for acquiring a practice, even if it’s your first time.
- The steroid marketing method of acquiring patients from another practice.
- Why Cole focused on “recreating the patient experience and how it transformed his business.
Free Episode Bonus:
Enjoyed the show and want to learn more from Cole?
Cole has generously offered access to his brand new book Dental CEO. He’ll share everything you need to know to take your practice to the next level.
You definitely don’t want to miss it.
- “You have to create the best patient experience possible.” – Dr. Cole Brenny
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
Dr. Cole Brenny's "Dental CEO Launch" Bookget bonus