October 9, 2015Podcast
The Power of Decision Making In A Dental Practice – Ep. 13 – Pt. 2 w/ Jarett Hulse
In our last episode, Dr. Jarett Hulse joined us and went above and beyond to share his experience and road to becoming an owner of a dental practice.
In part two of our interview together, he took it even further and went in-depth to share what it’s been like for him as a dental practice owner.
This is where you’re going to gain a high-level perspective of best practices, do’s and don’t’s, and tips from someone who’s “been there” and “done that”.
I said it a few times, but I truly wish every interview on Start Your Dental Practice.
If you are, or know someone who we should feature on the show, send me a personal note to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can find out if it’s a fit.
Click here to get today’s audio bonus: How to make better and faster decisions as a dental practice owner.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The mistakes Dr. Hulse made early on his practice (and what he would’ve done differently)
- The problems that signing up for multiple insurance companies caused later in Dr. Hulse’s practice
- Why there’s nothing new under the sun, and why that’s important to your advertising and marketing campaigns
- How Dr. Hulse handled the marketing of his practice
- The dirty little secret, called being “retractable”, that large corporate dental practices do that you need to be aware of
- Corporate Dentistry – is it a road you should go down before owning your own practice?
Free Episode Bonus:
Want to take action on today’s episode and start making better descisions as a practice owner?
Then click here or the image below to access today’s bonus now.
- “That’s the thing about dentistry–most of us aren’t very good at business and manage to make a very good living.” – Jarett Hulse
- “By leveraging someone else’s experience, you greatly reduce your chance of error.” – Jonathan VanHorn
- “You’re never going to be ‘done’, you’re never going to be ‘perfect’.” – Jarett Hulse
- “That’s a demon at lot of dentists have – they try to be perfect.” – Jarett Hulse
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve that show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
How To Make Better Decisionsget bonus