January 16, 2017Podcast
Episode 65: The State of Dental Marketing with Laura Maly and Michael Anderson
A strong marketing strategy is essential to get more patients in the door.
You know that. But… unfortunately, with so many options out there, it’s so easy to feel overwhelmed and stuck.
Maybe you can relate.
Instead of mastering the basics, you jump from one marketing strategy to the next.. And not surprisingly you might not see the results you were looking for.
As most SYDP listeners know, the dental industry does have a few bad apples that ruin things for everyone. Trust can be a little hard to come by.
No there is no magic pill to get 1,000 new patients in your door by next week.
No there is no SEO strategy that will get you on the first page of Google overnight.
A good marketing strategy requires relentless testing, patience, and a little bit of good luck.
Which is why I’m so excited to share my conversation with Laura Maly and Michael Anderson, founders of the the Wonderist Agency an agency that focuses exclusively on serving the dental community.
Several practice owners and SYDP listeners have emailed me to praise their work. And I think you’ll find our conversation on the state of dental marketing surprisingly refreshing and you’ll walk away with several actionable insights such as…
If you like today’s show, you’ll enjoy Laura and Michael’s Ten Ways To Get New Patients PDF Click Here To Check Out The Guide
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- How Laura And Michael Got Into The Dentistry Industry
- Why Most Dental Agencies Are So Out Of Date
- The Key Metrics You Should Track Consistently For Improvement
- The Importance of Avoiding “Shiny Object” Syndrome.
- Why One Size Fit All Marketing Can Kill Your Practice
- How To Get Started With Tracking And Which Metrics You Should Measure
- 3 Bad Marketing Habits You Should Avoid
- The “10 Million Dollar Mistake” You Might Be Making
- How To Stop Being Overwhelmed With Your Marketing
- Why You Need To Communicate With Your Staff About Your Marketing Strategy
Free Episode Bonus:
As Michael and Laura discussed, doing marketing the right way is what’s going to take your practice to the next level. You don’t have to follow every random marketing suggestion or tactic. Instead, pick a few areas you want to focus on and get to work.
If you loved today’s episode, than I know you’ll get a ton out of Laura and Michael’s Ten Ways To Get New Patients PDF You’ll definitely want to take action on how to get more from patients referrals. I highly recommend you give it a look.
- “You have to be tracking.” – Michael Anderson
- “Start Call Tracking Today. No really.” – Laura Maly
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.