June 21, 2016Podcast
What Very Few Dentists Know About Building Wealth with Reese Harper
There are many reasons people get into dentistry.
Without a doubt, one of those reasons is the opportunity to make lots of money.
But in order to make lots of money, there’s a cost to pay:
- Student loans
- Business startup costs
Let’s face it…it’s a high price to pay.
So what’s the best way to truly start building wealth?
Well, I’m SUPER excited to bring on today’s guest.
Reese Harper is the founder of DentistAdvisors.com, a financial planning services company specifically for dentists.
He is also the host of The Dentist Money Podcast, which guides you through the financial challenges specific to dentistry.
Reese will shed some light on the greatest misconceptions about wealth, along with some valuable tips to start building your financial portfolio.
If you find Reese’s financial advice useful, then don’t miss out on the bonus. It’s a FREE one-hour consultation with Reese. Get that here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- Why you should strongly consider hiring a financial planner
- A key component to understanding wealth (the majority tend to overlook this critical factor)
- The first step in financial planning
- What a Total Term is (this is how wealth should really be measured)
- The biggest misconceptions about what financial planning is (and what it is NOT)
- Why financial planning shouldn’t begin until this particular ratio has been figured out (this will help you make sense of what’s going on)
- Why it’s important for your financial planner to know how to accurately value your dental practice
- The financial areas you should focus on when you’re getting out of school to prepare you to buy the right practice
- Who you DON’T want to get financial advice from
- How to build up your board of advisors
Free Episode Bonus:
Did you find Reese’s advice helpful?
Then don’t forget to take advantage of the bonus we’ve made available to you.
There is tons of advice on how you should manage your money. As you heard, not all advice is good advice.
So today you’re getting access to a FREE one hour call with Reese so that you can start making smarter financial decisions right away.
- “As a dentist, you need advice in every area. Never think that you don’t need advice. And realize that the cost of good advice goes up over time as you need more of it.” -Reese Harper
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.