January 2, 2017Podcast
Episode 63: Ground Marketing And Getting Patients In The Door With Michael Arias
Happy New Year SYDP fans! I hope the first few days of 2017 have gotten off to a great start! I’m honored to have you be a part of the SYDP community.
Now look, if you’re like me, you’re probably feeling super excited at all the things you’re going to accomplish in 2017.
You’re finally gonna start going to the gym. You’re finally going to hit that monthly revenue goal. You’re finally gonna hire your 1st, 2nd, or even 5th employee.
Maybe you even dare to dream of having a vacation.
Having goals and being excited are a good thing.
But as I say time and time again on the show, you have to execute. You have to do the hard work.
Too often, we look for the easy fix. The “everything done for us” solution for all our needs.
And give up when our motivation fades or we don’t see the instant results.
Be honest.. How often does that work?
Which is why I’m super excited to share my conversation with Michael Arias to kick off the new year.
In the episode you’ll notice, Michael is truly a “go getter” in every sense of the word and I don’t think the word “excuse” exists in his vocabulary.
If you like today’s show, you’ll love Michael’s quick quiz that will tell you exactly how many patients your practice should be attracting and what to do to get there. Get that here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- How “Marketing Pipelines” Can Transform Your Practice And How To Get Started
- Why Throwing A Local Event For Your Community Should Be A Priority in 2017
- 5 Boots On The Ground Marketing Strategies That Actually Work
- How Targeting Local Businesses Can Be A Great Marketing Method
- The Importance of Authenticity When Marketing Your Practice
- 3 Current Marketing Trends You Should Be Trying
- Why Specific Incentives Are So Powerful For Your Practice.
- The No Excuses Way To Get More Patients In The Door
- Why You Need To Outsource Your Marketing And Sales
- How To Get Comfortable With Rejection
Free Episode Bonus:
It’s clear from our conversation, Michael makes things happen, and I promise if you take action on today’s episode you’ll definitely see results.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, you absolutely don’t want to miss the awesome bonus Michael has put together for SYDP listeners. He’s shared his short “How Many Patients Should My Practice Be Attracting” quiz, which will help you get crystal clear on how to get the most from your practice.
Just answering the questions alone, will be incredibly helpful in building out your 2017 marketing strategy.
- “Work smarter.. Not harder.” – Michael Arias
- “People love the idea.. But execution often lacks.” – Michael Arias
- “Doing Business Without Advertising Is Like Winking At A Girl In the Dark” – Michael Arias
- “Bits of dentistry can be taught… but you can’t teach a good personality.” – Michael Arias
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
How Many Patients Should Your Practice Be Attracting Weekly Quizget bonus