July 21, 2016Podcast
Episode 44: How To Get The Best Return On Your Marketing Dollars with Jeremy Reeves
Imagine for a moment that you’re standing in front of a future patient.
But you’re not the only one there. You are joined by two other dentists who want the business just as much as you do.
What will get that patient to choose you over your competition?
Although you may not physically find yourself in this situation, this is the reality when it comes to growing your business.
People get bombarded with ads every day.
How will you stand out?
What will set you apart is the word choice in your advertising, and your lead-conversion strategy.
Today’s guest will help you in those areas. He specializes in copywriting and sales funnels.
Jeremy Reeves is the CEO of Kaizen Marketing Inc. He is also host of the Sales Funnel Mastery podcast, where he shares what’s working and what’s not when it comes to creating automated sales funnels.
Jeremy’s insight and strategies has helped numerous business increase their bottom line revenue. Some of his past clients include Mark Hansen (co-author of Chicken Soup for the Soul), Than Merrill (real estate investor and cast member on A&E’s hit show, Flip This House), and Loral Langemeire (author of The Millionaire Maker).
If you want to learn more about the impact that sales funnels can have on your business, you’ll enjoy the bonus following. It’s a free copy of Jeremy’s report, Constructing A Million Dollar Sales Funnel. Get that here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The two most common mistakes that dentists make with their direct mail marketing
- A simple exercise to help you write sales copy that works
- How to narrow down your target market so that you market to the people who are most likely to buy (and where to find them)
- How to decide the delivery method for your marketing
- The one question to find out if the person or company in charge of your marketing is doing a good job or not (if they can’t answer this, get rid of them immediately)
- Why it’s a good idea to understand marketing even if you’re paying someone else to do it for you
- What separates good copy from bad copy
Free Episode Bonus:
As you’ll learn in this episode, you have the ability to increase your ROI on your marketing dollars by making some adjustments to your current systems.
As a bonus for today, you can download Jeremy’s free report called Constructing A Million Dollar Sales Funnel. The information in this report applies to all types of businesses, but you can take these principles and integrate it into your own dental practice marketing strategy.
“If you’re getting okay results, you can do so much better.” -Jeremy Reeves
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.