August 24, 2016Podcast
Episode 46: Identifying The Trends That Make Money In Dental Practices
I’m excited to share with you my findings from an analysis of the financials of 25 separate dental practices.
The main purpose of this study was to see if I could find any commonalities between practices that were profitable and successful at what they were doing.
I highly recommend going through your practice’s financial statements to understand better where you are generating revenue and where your expenses are going.
In this episode, I will be sharing with you a summary of my analysis of these 25 separate dental practices, the similarities that I found in the 2 groups and things that you might want to start paying attention to if you want to improve your cashflow.
Go here to receive a copy of the successful practice analysis that we discussed today. This tool is definitely helpful whether you are opening a new practice or have already owned one for years.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- Why does some practices make over a million dollars while some struggle to break $500k.
- The co-relations between expenses and revenue – where are successful dental practices spending their money?
- Which areas should you pay attention to if you want to increase your revenue
- What is the one thing that you can change to make the biggest difference in your revenue
- How much should you be paying your associates?
- How to make more money through analyzing revenue for your own dental practice
Free Episode Bonus:
If you enjoyed today’s show, don’t forget to get your copy of the successful practice analysis that we discussed today.
This tool is definitely helpful whether you are opening a new practice or have already owned one for years.
“The trends and revenue show me that once you pass the $2 million dollar mark, you have a better chance of being successful.” – Jonathan VanHorn
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
Successful Practice Analysis - A study of 15 successful dentist practicesget bonus