October 31, 2016Podcast
Episode 55: Know Your Practice Numbers With Rohit Garg
One of my favorite guilty pleasures when winding down to relax, is to watch an episode of the hit the ABC T.V show Shark Tank.
On the show, entrepreneurs from around the world go to the “tank” and pitch their businesses, hoping for one of the “sharks” to give them an investment.
Some get a deal. Others don’t.
But I’ve noticed something interesting. The majority of companies that don’t get a deal have one thing in common.
They don’t know their numbers.
Now think back to your practice. Do you know your numbers as well as you should?
Maybe you’ve spent some time on it.
But knowing some of your numbers just won’t cut it.
You have to REALLY know them.
If you enjoyed today’s show, make sure to sign up for a free demo of The Practice By Numbers Software. Rohit will use your actual numbers during the demo. Get that here.
Which is why I’m thrilled to introduce today’s guest Rohit Garg. Rohit, is the founder of Practice by Numbers, a data and metrics tool that helps you translate your numbers into actionable insight you and your office manager can actually understand.
Rohit’s story is fascinating, and I guarantee you’ll find something to implement in your practice today.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- The power of instant feedback, and why it matters.
- A simple way to leverage competitiveness within your practice.
- The boiling frog analogy, and why it matters to you.
- The secret to setting achievable goals.
- How to A/B test different strategies with your practice.
- 3 metrics you should know off the top of your head.
- Why growing a practice is so hard, and the key to push through growth barriers.
- How 70 percent of dentist data comes from “unknown sources” and how to fix it.
- How tracking your numbers can help you communicate better with your staff.
- The true cost of not knowing your numbers.
Free Episode Bonus:
As an added bonus for today, Rohit has generously offered a free demo of his software, Practice By The Numbers. He’ll hop on a quick call with you and use your actual data for the demo.
I’ve been able to play around with it, and I can honestly say it’s fantastic. Be sure to take him up on this offer quickly though, because spots are limited.
“Creating busywork doesn’t create accountability. It just creates busy work. – Rohit Garg
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
Practice By Numbers FREE demonstration with Rohit Garg.get bonus