November 21, 2017Start Your Dental Practice
Episode 101: Tracking The Right Metrics And Empowering Your Dental Practice Staff With Kiera Dent
Can we get an encore? Today I am very excited to have dental consultant Kiera Dent back on the SYDP podcast for episode 101.
You may remember when we had Kiera on the show for episode 92 where she shared how to choose the right dental consultant for your practice.
And since we last talked a few months ago, it’s safe to say she’s done more than most people do in years. She’s currently involved in a handful of really cool projects, as well as continuing to run her own business, dental placement pros.
So I asked her to come back on the show and share what’s new in her world, important metrics to track, and how to genuinely inspire your team.
To celebrate episode 100 I’ve put together the 7 Lessons I’ve Learned from 100+ Hours of Interviewing the World’s Best Dental Practice Owners And Consultants Guide. Download the guide here.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode
- How Kiera is able to do so much professionally, without spreading herself too thin or burning out.
- The one metric that has the strongest correlation with dental practice success.
- Why same day treatment is so powerful for patient satisfaction and improving your bottom line.
- The exact metrics you should have your front desk staff track…
- And the many lessons Kiera has learned from working in multiple office roles and how it has helped her get where she is today.
Kiera really brings the knowledge to this interview. It’s one you definitely don’t want to miss.
Tracking The Right Metrics And Empowering Your Dental Practice Staff With Kiera Dent
About The Guest
Join Kiera Dent for her limited space webinar December 7th. Get your $50USD waived if you have two people join you on the webinar. Just add their names to the signup form with “SYDP” in the comment field.
Support The Show
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this show wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give the show an honest rating and review on iTunes.
This allows me to evolve the show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.