October 16, 2015Start Your Dental Practice
Using Facebook To Grow Your Dental Practice – Ep. 14
For several years, Dr. Colin Lathrop has honed his skills working as a dentist in the Houston area and built up a loyal clientele who appreciate his friendly chairside manner and outstanding skill in all aspects of dentistry.
If you’re unfamiliar with Dr. Lathrop’s approach, his philosophy is to treat each patient individually — not according to a cookie-cutter “one-size-fits-all” dental regimen.
His simple, but effective approach to his patients also rings true in his business and his marketing.
Dr. Lathrop and I had an incredible conversation about the brass tacks of his marketing strategy. I received permission from Dr. Lathrop to reveal this behind the scenes conversation in today’s bonus. Click here to access that now.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- Why you might not want to start your own practice or buy into one at the two-year mark out of school
- How to find the perfect location for your dental practice and family (that creates a one of a kind connection with the community)
- The top things that can contribute to the growth of your practice (and how to get an unordinary amount of exposure)
- What not to do with your Facebook marketing (miss this, and you’re sure to come off as boring and scare off potential patients)
- How to make it fun for your staff to contribute to your marketing (and how to know who on your staff can help drive your social media efforts)
Free Episode Bonus:
Before sitting down to record this interview with Dr. Lathrop, we had an incredible conversation about the brass tacks of his marketing strategy.
Dr. Lathrop gave me permission to reveal this behind the scenes conversation in today’s bonus.
- “If they like you, then they’ll accept treatment from you.” – Dr. Lathrop
- “You want to show that you’re fun, nice, and trustworthy. You have to be unique about it.” – Dr. Lathrop
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve that show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
Insights Into A Successful Marketing Strategyget bonus