December 2, 2015Start Your Dental Practice
Ep. 20 – What You Need To Consider When Hiring a CPA For Your Dental Practice
There’s a huge issue when it comes to finances that almost every dentist will have to deal with.
And knowing how to handle this can be the difference between saving hundreds of thousands of dollars a year…
Or being on the radar of the IRS.
Having the right CPA or accountant.
With so many options out there (and sharks wanting your money), it can be intimidating to know the right way to handle your books.
Here are a few things you’ll discover in today’s episode:
- What you can expect from a dental accountant or dental CPA (and why they exist in the first place)
- What exactly is (and isn’t) a dental CPA
- The number 1 reason why you should avoid a “generalist” CPA (that can cost you tons and puts the CPA in a position to NOT communicate with you)
- Why it’s nearly impossible to decipher a good CPA from a bad CPA
- The 5 things to consider when you’re looking to hire a CPA for your dental practice
- Who would you need to know before you get involved with a dental accountant or dental CPA
- How to avoid getting steered into crazy situations by this specific type of financial predator
- How they can be a part of your career long-term
Limited Time Offer:
Getting your business finances in order shouldn’t be complicated and full of the runaround.
As a listener of Start Your Dental Practice, I’d like to offer a free 15 minute consultation to see how we can help your practice and answer any questions you have…
But I can’t do it forever, so I won’t be taking any of these beyond December 15th.
Click here to book your free consultation before time runs out.
- “Dentists spend about 15,000 hours learning how to become a dentists, and 0 hours learning to become a business owner.” – Jonathan VanHorn
Support The Show:
Without you, Ambitious Dentists, this should wouldn’t exist.
If you enjoyed today’s episode, please go here to give me an honest rating and review in iTunes.
This allows me to evolve that show as it goes on, and also helps spread the word to other podcast listeners since iTunes promotes shows with active engagement.
Free 15 Minute Consultation (hurry! This ends December 15, 2015)get bonus